08 July 2010

In The Grand Spectrum Of Things


Check one off the Bucket List for me and add one to the feet pictures I take at each place I go that I think is  memorable or a wonder of the world or maybe just deserves an awesome fucking foot picture because it's tradition.


But to get to the point I finally visited the Grand, and yes VERY GRAND INDEED Canyon last week with my lovely sidekicks, Kara and Colleen and what a beautiful, breathtaking and stunning display of scenery, landscape and natural architecture at its best. Enjoy and don't hold your breath too long...I promise you won't fall over the edge. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown July 9, 2010 at 3:38 AM  

Its Amazingggg !!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetpea July 10, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Omg...so beautiful and yes grand indeed and you captured it oh so well. Great Great pictures I love them and I miss you. I'm still at the tournament. Its going great. I should be home in a couple days. Love you!!!

Pages

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP