13 May 2010

Summer Lovin'


Makes me want to break out into a Grease song but I'll save you all from my wretched reenactment of Olivia Newton John's dance in her skin tight black leather suit, since I'm sure my awesome flab will be super attractive and may hinder my ability to get me some summer lovin...haha but on that random side note enjoy my introduction photographs to summertime in the beautiful Northwest. 


So this picture in particular is special to me because when I was editing it I started crying for no reason besides the fact that it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.







Straight out of Pirates of the Caribbean eh? -->

Oh and check out that awesome, creepy fog.

Oh...did I mention...this is my backyard... ;)

2 comments:

Sweetpea May 13, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Wow...to have this as your backyard...what a blessing. You would always know where to find me. I would travel no further. So beautiful.

Joanna Schmidt May 14, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

where the hell do you live, lady loo?

Pages

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP