10 March 2010

Inconsistency

Hello to all my dear loyal fans.

First off I wanted to apologize for my lack of blogging and that I also haven't finished the Cherry Pie short story yet. As I had mentioned earlier on in my blog I have a medical disease called Crohn's Disease. That and a mixture of work and shitty internet has helped me become a complete failure to this blog. But do not worry I will catch up and continue the blog as soon as I can. It has just been a hellish last few months dealing with doctors and medications and overall continuous pain.

I do appreciate all of the love and support from the people that read this. I just wanted to give an update on the situation.

I love you all everyday and twice on Sunday.

0 comments:

Pages

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP