15 February 2010

The Best Man I Know

So this is my last post for my favorite things and I had to end with the one person who makes my world go around, my little brother. 

I love this kid with all my heart and I could not be more proud of him. He is definitely what gives me hope in not only men but in my family. We all have dysfunction and family issues but I grew up with a lot of it. However, ever since my brother was born my life has meaning. 

Besides being a cool cat he has always been an amazing brother to me. I helped raised him and so even though we are 9 years apart we have always been close. I love that about our relationship because we trust each other even when we feel like there is no one else around to trust. I know I will always be able to rely on him but I know he knows he can always come to me.

He is also overly talented and I look up to him for that. I know because I am the oldest he looks up to me which is so flattering but this kid is teaching ME guitar. I think it is awesome that we have a relationship where he respects me as an elder and listens to me but I also respect him and I don't treat him like a child. He is in an awesome band called SubRocket, he is an all star in baseball and he just recently started playing violin. He is smart, artistic, funny and adorable and I love him to death.

If I had a favorite thing in the whole wide world it would be him. I love you little brother.

Quote of the Day: 

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.  ~Vietnamese Proverb

0 comments:

Pages

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP