05 February 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


So I have been incredibly anxious this whole week. Monday night I awoke the entire house screaming - another night terror. Mind you I have not had one since July and I thought that they had cease to exist but of course I was horribly mistaken. Whenever this happens it puts me in a queer state. Everything and everyone turns into a potential threat to me and I quick to jump at someone if they move up on me too quick. Tequila is not even needed for me to get aggressive when I'm like this. haha

Good news is that with time these feelings subside and always get better and at the moment, I am doing amazing. This picture, for example, is dark and foreboding yet leaves me with a sense of release and serenity. Just like my anxiety and fears, they are a type of release for me even if they are unwelcome. The birds perfectly parallel to the lights on the water makes the picture seem unreal but oh so gangster. Peace out kids.

Quote of the Day:

“Hatred is so lasting and stubborn, that reconciliation on a sickbed certainly forebodes death” - Jean de la Bruyere 

0 comments:

Pages

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP