25 January 2010

Soul Sister



This woman...haha weird do I even begin. When I first met her I thought that she was the sweetest, most innocent lady I had ever met...but I was mistaken. She is crazy and loud and funny as hell and innocence would not be the word to describe her. Her personality brightens a room and her humor is once that must be experienced first hand. She is a natural leader but she also heeds advice from others. She is smart and sassy and she can shake her money maker like no other girl I know! She was always down to be my dance partner whether that be in the car or on the dance floor or even at work. Her advice and opinions always matter to me and when I felt alone she and her kitten would always be there to cuddle me, even if the cat stole my hair ties.

One of the funniest times I had with her was right after I made her and the Persian watch 30 Days of Night. I being a huge horror fan and already seeing the movie took it upon myself to find a way to scare the shit out of both of them. Well on our way back home after watching the movie, it was incredibly foggy outside. So foggy that you couldn't even see your own hand in front of your face (like in the movie). Well she was on edge and whenever she saw a shadow she would jump and squeal , as it reminded her of the horrific looking vampires from the film. Well I waited until all was silent in the car and I slowly turned and made the same screeching sound that the vampires made in the film. I have never laughed so hard as she hit her brakes and screamed not knowing whether she should slap me for scaring her or jump out of the car. She has always been able to put a smile on my face. She is my soul sister....that goes for our equal love of soul music as well.

Quote of the Day:

"If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind." - Al Green

0 comments:

Pages

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP