29 January 2010

Dreams Can Come True


Today has been a dream. After all my sorrowful thoughts and feelings that I have been experiencing all week, today has made up for every painful moment  have had thus far, well at least in the past month. I woke up feeling like hell and not wanting to deal with anyone, not even my friends. I was beginning to get distant again and introspective even thought that's not always a bad thing but I was being to miss out on a lot of opportunities. Well this morning I not only got to talk to one of my long time friends but I also got an opportunity of a lifetime for an article from him. He had been saving the story as well as the documents and pictures to prove until he felt he could trust me with it. Well the day finally came and I can't tell you details except this is going to be a HUGE story. After that amazing news my little brother alongside my fake adopted brother and his mom came to visit me at work. Everyone treated them so nice and their band is even going to me promoted by my company. Amazing.

When I didn't believe anything else good could come I received an AMAZING bottle of Veev Acai Liquer that I won in a contest I entered in Facebook. Just a downright amazing day. I know I am suppose to be talking about dreams but this is a dream come true and I am so overwhlemed with joy I really feel that someone needs to pinch me and wake me up because I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote of the Day:

“Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true.”

For more info on Veev check out their site here: http://www.veevlife.com

0 comments:

Pages

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP