21 January 2010

Scary Fairy


Man, I don't even know where to begin with this lady. She has always been able to bring out my deep, dark side without ever really causing too much trouble. I know that I could trust her with just about anything without ever feeling judged. I also know that if I ever need to smuggle a body out of the country or needed to run from the cops she would help me, while at the same time laughing at me for getting myself in the situation. She is always down to have fun and I don't think there has ever been a time where I have not enjoyed my time with her. One of my favorite times I spent with her was when we had a wine night together. We indulged in about 4 bottles while listening to loud, ghetto ass hip-hop music and danced on the couches while trying to play Wii tennis in black and white.




I call her the scary fairy because of the fact that she has these big, deep-set doe eyes that gleam with mischievous nature. She always knows how to not only get into trouble but get herself out. I like how she takes risks and is always there at my side when I need someone to help me step out of my comfort zone.

I must also add she is a beautiful dancer and I am not sure if she even realizes how gorgeous she really is, but then again what girl really does? Another reason I could never let her out of my life is that she laughs at ALL my jokes. Stupid, corny or just down right dumb, she makes me feel like I am the funniest person in the world (though I probably am, j/p).I love her for all of these qualities.



She will always be my scary fairy even if she doesn't see her own wings.

Quote of the Day:

“One trouble with trouble is that is usually starts out like fun.” ;-)








1 comments:

Radical Ryan January 24, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

She looks like Brittney Spears circa 2001!! My favorite part of the story was how one of your favorite memories with her was playing wii and playing loud music. It's usually the small times like that--that stand out.

Pages

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP