18 January 2010

Uncondtional Love


The beautiful woman (on the right) is not only the love of my life, well as much as a friend can be, but she completes me as a person. She has many nicknames to me and has been named one of three Wifey's I had on Facebook. But she is the reason for this weeks blog. Friend's have a very special meaning and place in my life, probably even more then the average person.

To be discrete about my past I will just say that I experienced a pretty bad relationship which costs me all my friends and almost my family, or so I thought. After I decided to leave and start over I discovered something I forgot had existed. I was always an outgoing person with amazing friends but I had felt that I had lost everyone and I was on my own during those years I was trapped. Yet, immediately after my "freedom" so to speak I learned I had been terribly mistaken. My friends began to explain how they always loved me and always wanted the best for me. I started to realize that they were always there, even when I built walls they stayed on the outside trying to knock them down. My friends were the ones the taught me what unconditional love really is. So inspired by my best friend and all my close loves, this week will be dedicated to friendship.

The pictures I put up today I think show how wonderful friendship can be. I like how through these pictures I feel I am able to share a piece of my amazing friendship with this lady to everyone else. You can see it from our smiles and in our eyes and we glow because of each other. So thank you, to all those amazing friends in my life that have supported me through all my horrors and successes. I will always have your back! ;-)



Quote of the Day:

“You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You're my love and my best friend. And every day that goes by, it seems like I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life."

0 comments:

Pages

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP